DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES:
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the operation of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; analyze user habits and behaviors to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor.
The cookies can be classificated as follows:
According to the entity that manages it:
· Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
· Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google maps.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
· Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
· Persistent cookies: they are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
· Technical cookies: They are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
· Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which you can access to service, etc.
· Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
· Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND WITH WHAT PURPOSES:
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
· Analytical Cookies: they are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know more visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal. These cookies are managed by third parties such as Google Analytics, and are permanent.
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
On the other hand, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install an add-on in your browser.
On the other hand, regarding the supplements of external entities (such as Google Inc services) used in our web portal we recommend all users to access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/