Holiday apartment in a super central location in Los Boliches - Fuengirola at walking distance to the beach, supermarket, shops, restaurants, bars, bus stop and train station.
Beautiful and comfortable holiday flat just 200 meters from the beach with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two balconies with partial sea views.
The flat has a modern furnished living room with two comfortable leather sofas with a relaxing armchair, a flat screen TV with English and other international channels, free WiFi internet, a round dining area with 4 chairs, a separate kitchen and two sliding doors to both balconies. The balcony facing south-east can be completely closed with glass so that you can use it in all weathers. The holiday flat is on the 3rd floor (the top floor) with lift. There is a free private parking space in the garage under the building with lift access to the holiday apartment. The apartment is also ideal for spending the winter on the Costa del Sol without needing a car.
Central location in Los Boliches.
The central location in the heart of Los Boliches makes this an ideal flat for a relaxing beach holiday on the Costa del Sol. The restaurants and bars, the Mercadona supermarket, dozens of shops, the nightlife and train station of Los Boliches are all within easy walking distance of the flat. On the beach of Los Boliches - Fuengirola are several beach restaurants (chiringuitos) where you can rent comfortable beach beds and parasols.
The beach resort of Fuengirola
Fuengirola is one of the most popular holiday destinations on the Costa del Sol with impressive sandy beaches, an 8 kilometre long promenade and a harbour from where you can enjoy a selection of water sports, boat trips and many cosy bars and restaurants. In Fuengirola, you will find cosy shopping streets, a wide range of international restaurants for every taste and budget, pleasant squares with terraces, and a vibrant nightlife. It is also the ideal holiday destination for families. You can visit the remains of the Moorish Sohail castle on the western edge of the city. In the summer months, there are occasional concerts, a medieval market or a German-style beer festival. Tuesdays and Saturdays are the days for shopaholics when the weekly market is set up in the centre of town on the feria grounds. On Sundays, there is a smaller market in the centre. Also worth a visit is the indoor shopping centre the MIRAMAR with dozens of shops, restaurants, bars, a Carrefour supermarket and several cinemas.
Interior of the apartment
- air conditioned living/dining room with television with with English and other and international channels
- contemporary electric fireplace in the living room
- 2 covered balconies of which 1 can be closed with glass panels
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- free WiFi internet
- kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
- master bedroom with air-conditioning king size bed (180x200) and a bathroom en-suite
- second bedroom with air-conditioning and 2 single beds of 90x200
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower over bath, toilet and hairdryer
- second bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- You have your own (free) private parking space in the underground garage with lift to the flat
- Due to the central location a car is not necessary, but if you do have a car you can park it for free.
- the building where the accommodation is situated has en elevator.
- the accommodation is very suitable for families with children
- smoking inside the aparment is not allowed
- pets are not allowed
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the apartment
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- air heating and air-conditioned
- town: Los Boliches - (within 100 meters of the apartment)
- beach: Playa de Los Boliches - Fuengirola (within 200 meters of the apartment)
- port: Puerto de Fuengirola (within 1000 meters of the apartment)
- airport: Malaga airport (within 25 kilometers of the apartment)
- public transport: bus within 100 meters and train within 500 meters of the apartment
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Fuengirola, Andalusia
- restaurants, bars, supermarket, shops, disco, and Los Boliches promenade all within 50 to 500 metres
- Miramar indoor shopping centre at 3 kilometres distance
- Miramar cinemas at 3 kilometros
- Tivoli Benalmadena amusement park at 13 kilometres
- Bioparc Fuengirola zoo at 2 kilometres
- Aquamijas water park at 2 kilometres
- Selwo safari park in Estepona at 55 kilometres
Sights and culture in Fuengirola, Andalusia
- castle: the partially restored Castillo Sohail Fuengirola at 5 km distance
- museum: there are dozens of museums in Malaga that are worth a visit, including Picasso, Centre Pompidou, Carmen Thyssen and the Car Museum, all at a distance of 25 km.
- palace: Gibralfaro Malaga at 25 km distance
- historical site: Marbella old town at 25 km
- hiking, biking, fishing, diving, snorkelling, surfing, water skiing and windsurfing in Fuengirola harbour, 1 km away.
- tennis: Lew Hoad tennis club at 3.5 kilometres
- mountain biking in the mountains of Mijas at 5 kilometres
- golf: there are 50 golf courses along the Costa del Sol, of which Cerrado del Aguilla Golf, Torrequebrada Golf and Chapperal Golf are within 10 kilometres.
- horse riding in Rancho la Paz in Mijas at 5 kilometres.
- climbing in Mijas at 8 kilometres from the flat
Official accommodation rental identification number: VFT/MA/44966
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Apartment Don Alonso in Fuengirola are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated. If desired, you can book directly online with immediate confirmation.