Luxurious modern holiday apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a terrace on the southwest with sea view.
Located at just a 10-minute walk from the beach and promenade of La Cala de Mijas an a 7-minute walk to shops and restaurants. The spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is located in the luxury resort Lotus Jardinana on the edge of the famous fishing village of La Cala de Mijas.
The apartment is on the second floor of a 3-storey building. It is stylishly furnished and has a generous terrace where you can relax in the sun. The terrace has a dining table with 4 chairs and comfortable lounge furniture. From the terrace you can enjoy the views of the surrounding area and the sea and mountains of Mijas.
The modern furnished living/dining room has a fully equipped modern open-plan kitchen. The seating area has a Smart TV with international channels including British channels and many sports channels. Through the glass sliding doors you can access the spacious privé terrace.
Connected to the living room is the spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet and sliding doors to the terrace with stunning views of the surrounding area and the sea. The 2nd bedroom also have is own bathroom with walk-in shower.
In the car park, with lift access to the apartment, you have access to your own private parking.
Lotus Jardinana in La Cala de Mijas
The location of the resort Lotus Jardinana is unique. It is located on the edge of the beautiful former fishing village of La Cala de Mijas. La Cala is a gem on the eastern Costa del Sol. La Cala is known for its wide sandy beach and a developing restaurant scene (Spanish, Indian, Italian, British, Thai, etc.) that indicates this village is on the rise. Also try the famous Olvia´s la Cala restaurant and cocktail bar with live music. In addition there are many bars and terraces, shops and local markets, and in the nearby area there are several golf courses. The footpath along the beach is also highly recommended. From the old watch tower in la Cala, you can walk along the beautiful footpath (el sendero) along the beach to Cabopino marina. (A total of 6.8 km) The old watchtower in la Cala is just 1 km away from Lotus Jardinana. This watchtower, Torre de La Cala, is a focal point. There is an exhibition centre where you can see photos of the original fishing village of La Cala. Moreover, you can climb to the top of the tower and admire the beautiful view.
Interior of the apartment
- spacious living/dining room with open kitchen, air conditioning and sliding doors to the terrace
- Smart TV with international channels including British channels and many sports channels in the living room
- free WiFi internet via glass fibre
- elevator to the parking garage
- open kitchen with induction hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, kettle, mixer and toaster
- master bedroom with 200 x 180cm double bed, en-suite bathroom, private terrace and air conditioning
- second bedroom with two single beds of 200 x 90cm, own bathroom and air conditioning
- The first en-suite bathroom has a double sink, a walk-in shower, a bathtub, toilet and föhn.
- the second bathroom has a sink, a walk-in shower and a toilet. The second bathroom also houses the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- from the living room you access the spacious terrace. On the terrace you can enjoy a delicious breakfast or dinner at the dining table with 4 chairs, or enjoy a refreshing drink on the comfotable lounge set. There is an electric table grill for outdoor use only.
- communal swimming pool surrounded by wooden sun terrace with free-to-use sunbeds
- a children's pool with jacuzzi
- outside shower by the pool
Update: from Monday 27th November 2023, the swimming pool, outside shower and jacuzzi will be closed till further notice following the measures established by the Town Hall due to the exceptional drought.
- for this accommodation, a car is not absolutely necessary as most of the facilities are within walking distance.
- If you do have a car, you have a private parking in the car park under the building with lift to the apartment.
Please note the spaces are very narrow even when parked in the lines. So in case it is busy in the garage, it may be better or easier to park outside on the parking bays in front of the resort.
At the end of July is the feria of La Cala de Mijas, this normally lasts 4 days usually at the end of July and is in the area where the weekly market is normally held. (2023 from 26 - 30 July)
- closest supermarkets: Aldi at 100 metres, Carrefour at 600 metres and Lidl at 900 metres
- closest village: La Cala at 500 metres, here there are many bars, restaurants and shops
- closest sea: the Mediterranean Sea at 700 metres
- closest beach: Playa la Cala at 700 metres
- closest ports: Cabopino at 7 km and Fuengirola at 9 km
- closest airport Aeropuerto Malaga at 30 km
- public transport: bus stop about 1000 metres away and train station 10 kilometres away in Fuengirola
- pets are not allowed
- the accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the penthouse
- WiFi internet (fibre optic)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bedding, towels and kitchen linen
- air conditioning for cooling and heating
entertainment and leisure activities during the holidays
- promenade of La Cala de Mijas at 700 metres
- ZOO Bioparc Fuengirola, 8 km away
- water park AquaMijas at 9 kilometres
- the white mountain village of Mijas at 25km
- the new port Muelle Uno in Malaga at 40km
- Selwo Aventura Wildlife in Estepona at 43km
Sightseeing and culture
- Castle: Castillo Fuengirola at 9 kilometres from the accommodation
- Historical sites: the old town of Marbella around the plaza de los naranjos at 20km
- Malaga: the completely restored city centre of Málaga 40km away is well worth a visit. This is also home to the Moorish palace Alcazaba and the adjacent Gibralfaro castle
- Museums: in Malaga you will find many museums worth visiting including the Picasso Museum, Center Pompidou Málaga, Carmen Thyssen museum, car museum, Centro de Arte Contemporáneo, Museo de Málaga, etc.
- Golf: there are over 50 golf courses on the Costa del Sol including; La Noria Golf at 400 metres, Calanova Golf at 4 km, el Chaparral Golf at 5 km and La Cala Golf with 3 times 18 holes at 7 km from the apartment
- Tennis: within 1 km in la Cala and Miraflores tennis club in Calahonda
- Water sports: diving with Nic. Address: Jaramar, 2 in El Chaparral 3km away. More water sports in the ports of Cabopino at 7km, Fuengirola at 9km and Marbella at 20km.
- Climbing: in the mountains of Mijas at 25km
- This accommodation does not accept groups of young people (Up to 25 years)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
More information on a day out, sports activities and cultural events.
CLICK HERE AND BOOK YOUR ACTIVITIES DIRECTLY ONLINE
Official accommodation rental identification number: VFT/MA/57025